• PFC Press Release - Lord Chief Justice admits: "We are breaking the law" - 5 September 2016
• PSNI defends investigation linked to 'Derry Four' case (BBC, August 23, 2016
• Inish Times: Anniversary of murder of Donegal teenager Henry Cunningham August 1973-2016. Collusion issues to be raised in court in the coming weeks. UDR weapon used in motorway ambush.
• Photos from recent JFF/PFC Feile event (August 2016) with Margaret Urwin, Anne Cadwallader and Tony Brown Internment- British Documents and the Irish experience
• Unquiet Graves: The film. Due for release early 2017
• Belfast Telegraph: New Secretary of State meets PFC in Derry (July 2016)
• Report of the Potential Effects of the Repeal of the Human Rights Act 1998 by the British Government: An independent study commissioned by the European United Left/ Nordic Green Left (GUE/NGL) group of the European Parliament () - June 2016
• Derry 4 updates: Were interrogations taped by MI5?
• "Lethal Allies" - Main Conclusions
Welcome to the website — please e-mail us to sign up to our news service — the PFC has charitable status and donors should contact us for details
“The issue of defending human rights is far from won. If you believe in shaping stronger human rights protection then invest in the Pat Finucane Centre and those who find themselves in the frontline in their work to defend human rights.”
Geraldine Finucane (Widow of Pat Finucane)
or donate directly here via paypal: